Less of Paige

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Motivation

Since I last posted, my husband and I did join a gym. Go us! Have we used it? Noooo.... In our (my) defense, we joined Wednesday. Then, on Saturday, they went into "shutdown" for Repairs. I babysat on Thursday, hung out with my friend and her daughters Friday (the ones I babysat for on Thursday) and today is Saturday, day one of Shutdown. I figure, why start something when you're going to have to stop. No sense getting in the groove when you're just going to have to get out of the groove, if you know what I mean. So we'll start next week. Friday, cuz Thursday is the last day of Shutdown.
Since I posted about losing weight on Wednesday, I have eaten many meals full of fat, sugar, and carbs. Because what's the point of eating well if you can't exercise?
So far this isn't going well.

Here's some motivation for me: a picture of me, over a year ago, at my bridal shower:















(That's Jill, the friend I went shopping with, and Jewel, her older of two daughters. I'm the redhead. And I'm a good... 45-50 pounds lighter here than I am now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home