Less of Paige

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

3 More Days

In three whole days I will, honestly and truly, begin going to the gym. I know I said that almost a week ago, but clearly that was not a possibility. The gym reopens on Friday. I'll be the one in the purple, old, suit, with the bathing cap, out of breath, in the pool. Picking up a class schedule. Uh-huh, that will be me.
The hubby and I decided that we will begin eating well next week. This week seemed like such a waste, seeing as he's all kinds of stressed out due to beginning teaching, and we can't exercise anyways, right. No reason to do this whole healthy thing halfway. No sirree bob.
I should be in a real fun mood next week.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=direct ftp 6.2 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home