Less of Paige

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Love Thursday

Love Is...


My sister.

I have learned so much from my sister.


About how to be a good mother, who your children feel secure with.


About overcoming some of life's biggest challenges.


About facing your worst possible nightmare, surviving it, and moving through it with grace.


About being a sister and what that means.

About being best friends with your sister, how much that means to me, and what a gift it is.

There's so much more I could say. So much more I want to say. My sister is amazing and my best friend. I'm blessed to have her in my life.

*Brought to you by Love Thursday.*

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me weepy....

And I don't have a sister!

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too.... :) youre the best!! I love you too.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home