Less of Paige

Monday, September 04, 2006

Clothes

I have the weirdest wardrobe. I have a TON of clothes, in sizes 10-20. I have very few things (1 or 2) in 10, a TON in 12-16, and some in 18-20.

I cleaned out my closet today. I had a ton of clothes at my mother in law's, and I brought them home. I took out all the stuff that is too big- it was nice trying on clothes that were all falling off of me. They all went into a bin in the bottom of my closet. I know you're supposed to give them away, but I'm not going to yet. I have my reasons. All the stuff that is too small- and there wasn't a TON- also went in the bin. The stuff that fits, or will fit soon, stayed in my closet.

It's a good, good feeling. I don't have to buy clothes because I'm outgrowing my clothes anymore. If I stayed on the path I was on a few months ago, I would have to be buying winter clothes that are bigger. It's nice knowing I don't have to. A very, very good feeling.

Also? It's kind of like having all new clothes. Some of these clothes have tags on them, because I bought them and then outgrew them. Some of them I only wore a few times. All of them I haven't seen in a long time.

I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home