Less of Paige

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

*coughsorrycough*

The other day, my sister said in a somewhat accusatory tone, "You don't blog anymore".

There's not real reason other than time. I haven't had a ton of it at home lately, and well blogging falls away.

As far as the weight, I'm up to a 15.4 weight loss. This is HUGE. I've waved goodbye to the 200s and have less than five pounds to go before my first goal of 20 pounds by the time I'm back with the Sugar Doc. I cannot wait to tell him I've lost 20 pounds.

Here's what I want to tell you today: I have changed my mind about something. Once, or maybe twice I've talked about hating exercise (listen, I'd link to them but... I just can't figure out how to do it easily right now and am tired). I really, really, really hate(d) exercise. Sweating? For the birds? Getting up early? For suckahs. Um, all that has changed. Since something like March, I've been doing the Firm videos. And I haven't stopped, since I started. If I do say so, this has been the longest EVER that I've stuck with exercise. I look forward to it in the morning. The days I take "off" I don't feel as good, I have less energy, and I kind of wish I had exercised that day.

I think maybe I've been transported to an alternate universe, maybe? I am the girl who will use any excues to not exercise. I mean ANY. Bad hair day? Skip it Too tired? Eh, sleep's more important. Got a zit? Don't want to get sweat on my face! Exerised two weeks ago? Want to let my muscles rest. Now? I Like it. yes. I have now said that outright. I. Like. Exercise. (this kind of exercise. Let's not get crazy. not all kinds. This kind.)

I have MORE energy than I used to. I feel more energized and awake on the days I work out. I feel like I can more around more easily. Went to a major zoo this week, and had zero problem walking around ALL DAY. I wasn't dragging, I wasn't wanting to complain, I was just enjoying being outside in the 9trillion degree heat and walking. AND I had worked out that day! The craziness just doesn't stop.

There we are. Stay tuned to hear about some of the other changes going on over here in less of paige. I'm sorry for the absence.

5 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt mean to sound accusatory, just something I look forward to. take a break as long as you want....

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Alotta Errata said...

Paigy poo I have missed you! And I am SSSOOOOo excited and proud to hear that you're almost to your 20 pound goal. That is fantastic.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kate B said...

You are doing great! And good for you with the exercise - you must be feeling so good!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Paige said...

To my sister: I didn't really think it was accusatory. And I liked the reminder that I wasn't writing, and that you missed reading. ;)

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Pittsburgh dentist reviews http://www.incorporating-2.info/national-car-rental.html Blackjack courses ohio auto insurance laws herbal skin care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home