Less of Paige

Monday, June 05, 2006

The First Week

So.

I have completed the first week or so of being back on the 'xchange.

Not too bad. I had headaches the first few days, and then today. All weekend long they were gone- I'm wondering if they're actually food related, or if they're work related!!! Who knows?

I am LOVING the feeling of not being overstuffed. I have learned that I really just can't trust myself to tell me when to stop. I need to weigh food so that there is an outside force telling my body, or brain, "We've had enough now, we have what we need to live off of. Thank you for the nutrients". Usually my tongue is in command, "Thank you! This is great! I need some more! I'm the boss- give me more!!!" But now, with weighing and measuring food, my tongue is in check. Well, in what I eat anyway.

I got through an entire weekend and stayed on track. That is a feat that no matter how good I have done, I have never done, I don't think. Weekends are hard for me, but I actually managed to do really well! It helped that Khalil was behind me and helped keep me accountable.

And, the best part of it all, I lost FOUR pounds!! I feel skinny already.

4 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Alotta Errata said...

holy crap 4 pounds? In a week? You rock!

Glad to hear you're feeling good and doing well :-) keep it up!

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo - that's great! Keep it up!

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best!! and really too funny!! miss you, what about the 4th??

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home