Less of Paige

Monday, May 29, 2006

Getting Ready

Oreos? Check
Doritos? Check
Dairy Queen Blizzard? Check
Yummy dinner of some kind, not measured in any way? Check
Chocolate Chip Pancakes? Check

Yes. Tomorrow I begin again. I have done what I always do. I am organized. I have a computerized food journal printed out. I play to write my food down every day. I plan to put it all online so that I can keep track of my calories. I plan to stay within the mealplan of the old 'xchange. I am going to exercise.

I am going to lose weight. I'm ready. I'm done with the eating being out of control, and I am ready to drink water, pee all day, and be hungry. But feel good about myself. And not be out of breath all the time.

Last time I did the 'xchange, I did it my way. I kept track of what I ate as far as protein, starch, fat, fruit, milk, and veggies. But I didn't primarily choose whole grain and brown foods. I ate lots of processed foods and white flours and refined sugars. This time I'm trying it differently. Whole wheat pasta, brown rice instead of prepared rice, etc etc. We shall see how it goes.

I am ready. I hope tomorrow goes well and I hope I can make good choices every day. I am primarily nervous about eating out. I'm looking forward to lots of salads.

See you on the other side. Again. Ahem.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Kristina said...

I'm here pulling for you Paige. Come back and join us on the community blog. There's TONS of support over there. : )

Kristina

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home