Less of Paige

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Summer

I'm sure my plethora of faithful readers have been wondering where I am. I know my e-mail inbox has been overflowing with concerned queries.

Fear not. I've been having summer. In the proces, I have lost... a few pounds since I was last here. I have been eating really well, with the exception of the few days we were in Cape Cod, and one day this past weekend. Otherwise, the 'xchange and I are getting along swimmingly.

So yes, we spent our two year anniversary on Cape Cod. It was wonderful. I loved it and did not want to leave. We came home and two days later my adorable niece and nephew came for the weekend. I cried when they left.

Here are some pictures.


Us, at our anniversary dinner. 2 years!
There are shacks on the dunes at the tip of Cape Cod. People live in them.

the beach.


Us at the beach

the dunes

I would love to share pictures of my niece and nephew, but alas, blogger hates me and does not want me to share these pictures. So I will another day. I have no other vacations longer than a weekend so hopefully I will not neglect my blog like this again soon.

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine, dont show my kids...but show sand!!! miss you

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Alotta Errata said...

I have been wondering where you are :-)

I like the anniversary dinner pic, you both look great, and so happy.

I miss the cape :-( Haven't been in years.

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. inhouse vs outsource webhosting Blouses and skirts 1950 buick hearse Information on time share investment Chemicals tramadol hydrochloride Curve fitness review Golden earring long version twilight zone on cd snortig concerta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home