Less of Paige

Monday, July 10, 2006

Go me! It's my birthday!

Weeelll, ok, it's not, really. But it almost feels like it. I got on the scale today... I was down 3.2 pounds for a total of 11.4 in the past six weeks. I'm SO EXCITED.

A couple of things I'm noticing.

~My core and boobs (of course) and cheeks (the ones in my face) have lost inches and are getting thinner. Yeah! My legs and arms? The same inches. However, I am noticing more definition in them. I want the inches to go though!

~Today, at work, the girls were asking how much I had lost and saying they noticed and how good I looked. It felt REALLY nice. People were noticing, and I felt wonderful. That was nice. More than nice.

~I have more energy. I'm dragging out of bed in the morning for some reason, but I don't feel tired. all. the. time. like I used to.

~I have to stay away. Remember my thoughts that eating poorly is my drug? I am sober right now, that's how I feel. I have to stay sober in order to stay sober, you know? No binges.

~I can live without Dairy Queen, Dunkin Donuts, and Starbucks. Oh, and pizza. It seems like a miracle to me, but it is true. I KNOW. But I promise, it's true. I don't remember the last time I had any of them. Scary, I know.

~I can eat out and make healthy choices. This comes as one of the biggest surprises to me. I can go to a restaurant, and sometimes even a fast food place, and chooce healthy foods. People may make fun of me for having to choose what I eat before I get to the restaurant, but that helps. Then I know exactly how many calories and exchanges I'm eating. Also? On Friday we went out to eat and I made good choices, stayed in both my exchanges and calories, and it was gooood.

Look at me go.

6 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, you are an inspiration to us all, and it looks like I will be buying you an outfit, if I dont get my butt in gear!! Love you much!!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Alotta Errata said...

go paige, it's your birfday.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Kate B said...

great job!!

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Short toy haulers rv rietmeyer toys Toys planning pvc html email marketing High presse washers Sb21 projector http://www.pet-toys-1.info/Bdsm-toys.html peeing Zocor and myositis nude bikini pictures

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work part time jobs philadelphia Buspar serotonin Vitamin b12 deficiency and mortality Chrysler 727a automatic transmission United kingdom mortgage poor credit refinancing Teen girls stripped to panties and bras R 2fbuy ionamin Silent headphones dental insurance Web timeshare Time series mobile phones car cd changer installation Debt doctorbmg group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home