Less of Paige

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Consequences

So...
If you eat: chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough, fast food including two kinds of fries and a milkshake, unlimited everything you want, you will gain two pounds.

After losing six, gaining two is a big damn deal. It sucks. This suckiness will propel you to eat well. Then you will want to have chips. So you'll sacrifice 1 milk and 1 fruit for chips (2 starch). And hope that's ok. But only halfway care.

In other news, there have been big changes in Less of Paige. As in my life, not the blog. Because there IS less of me. :) I got a new job!! I'll be going with something mildly if not at all challenging to something much more frustrating and challenging- and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm going from a teeny agency to a much larger one. A place with not many opportunities to one with lots. I'm hoping it works out well. If you see panic set in in May, you'll know something bad happened. But I don't think it will.

We had 5 sets of curtains to hang. 1 was the set that I attempted ha ha ha, and Khalil hung that set and one other one. Only three more to hang before Thanksgiving, and only two weekends! Crap! The numbers don't add up!!

Ugh. I'm even bored of myself. Everyone else is writing about fall, and how great it is, and other cool stuff. Me, I'm just boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home