Less of Paige

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm on day FIVE of being back on the diabetic exchange, heretofor referred to as: the 'xchange. I loved it the first time, and I love it again. It does a good job of keeping me structured, and while I'm not ever full or stuffed, if I stay on top of it, I'm never starving either.
We went out on Friday night, we went to Cosi's and then to a hockey game. Then out for ice cream. While the full fat ice cream isn't on my 'xchange, I think I did good. I felt really good because I just made better choices. Instead of pizza, I got a really yummy sandwich. Instead of a medium ice cream with two mix-ins, my usualy, I got a small with one.
Because while I plan to do and stick with the 'xchange, I have to live my life as well. This will never work if it doesn't match with my life. And SO, when I go out, my goal is to make better choices.
I weighed 221.5 on day one.
I weighed 216.5 on day four.
I think there's something wrong with my scale. I've been weighing around 218, so the 221 was a surprise. I'm hoping the 216 is the closer number to me. :)

I think I've avoided blogging the last few days because I've had things to say but haven't been sure how to say them. Hopefully they'll come. Alot of it involves being scared, and hut, and I'm not always good at putting that into words.

In the meantime, I'm feeling really excited about being back on the 'xchange. I like it and know I can do it. I will stick with it and by the end of the year, well, look out!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Michele sent me. Not being stuffed or full, but just right. Sounds like Goldilocks!

Congratulations on your newfound loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home