Less of Paige

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Snow Day...

Today, in CT, it snowed. Like, alot. Like, I'm not sure it's not still snowing. (we have the drapes shut. Cuz, well, heat's expensive these days.) Khalil had school off, and I? I had work off! I work at a large mental health non-profit, and alot of us are home visitors. Which is one of the reasons why I think that our agency closes.

So? What did I do with my day off, you ask? I exercised, and made a new menu, and a healthy grocery list! I cut fruit for fruit salad and veggies for regular salad! I packed lunches away so that I'd have healthy lunches for the rest of the week! Did I tell you I exercised?

hahahahahahahaaaaaa.

I got up at 11am. I ate Moose Munch for breakfast, cheese and crackers for lunch, and Hamburger Helper for dinner. I sat around. The most active and productive thing I did today? Was have the USPS guy tell me that, actually, technically you shouldn't write "Please See ID" on the back of your debit card. What is productive about that? I refrained from telling him to fuck off and asking him whether he worked for the Post Office or for the Bank???? Now, that, my friends, is productive.

So, since I didn't do much today, there's not much to say... That's the strange thing about trying to Blog every day. That some days, there's just not much to say.

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... I lurve Moose Munch.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Paige said...

ME TOO- Have you tried peanut butter Moose Munch???

So. Good.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Hmmm, Moose Munch? Sounds delicious, especially peanut butter!

My mom writes please see ID on her credit cards too. What's up with some guys who think they know everything?? Yes, sound like you were very productive ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home