Less of Paige

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Update!

Well, it is sad that I cannot eat anything I want whenever I want. I miss fast food, and pizza, and chips, and cookies, and especially brownies. I miss huge portions. I do not miss the feeling of overeating, which I had far too often.

The scale this morning? Made it all up to me. 207- Down FOUR pounds. Whhhhheeeeeeee!!!
**********************************************************
In related news, I had a dream that on some random message board, someone had written:
Subject: Less of Paige that girl... (and I got all excited that someone was reading!)
Post: Is such a fat loser. (Not so excited.)
**********************************************************
In still related news, tomorrow begins The Wager.
My starting weight will be today's of 207. I have until August 1. Go me!

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats -that's so awesome!!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Alotta Errata said...

CONGRATS *********************************************************************************************************

At this rate you are going to look like a hottie in your new outfit :-)

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, go me!!! J. JIll here I come, and oh, where should I pick for dinner???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home