Less of Paige

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday and I'm not crying

So that's a good thing, yes??

210.5. Not too shabby. I'm not thrilled, mostly cuz several weeks ago I was 207 and my new pants fit alot better and didn't hurt. But down two from last week? Is a good thing. At least the scale is going in the right direction, sheesh.

So I'm down 11 pounds from the beginning and I'm down 1/2 a pound for The Wager. I'm pretty sure that so far Shannon is winning.

But she needs to watch out, because starting tomorrow the purple book is coming back out and I'm sticking to the 'xchange again. So. There. I still have to August. I want to lose thirty pounds by August and weight 181. :P That's for you big sister. I think I can do it. I need to stop eating ice cream for breakfast, but that starts manana. I can do this.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too much, yes I am winning, but you go girl! I am still thinking of where to go shopping....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home