Less of Paige

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Who Am I Kidding??

Do I think that if I eat a donut on the way home and don't tell my husband that I ate it that it doesn't exist? And in the interest of full disclosure, if I don't tell my weight loss buddy that I had McDonald's and chocolates yesterday, does that mean the calories don't count.

Yes, yes I do think that.

I'm kidding myself. And you know who's paying?

Not my WLB. Not my husband. That's right folks. It's me. Yeah me. Go me. I rock.

The saddest thing? While I was shoving the donut in my mouth tonight, I had all kinds of weight loss "mantras" in my head. I thought, "A moment on the lips is forever on the hips" (but the moment on the lips is soooooooooo good). Then I thought, "You don't want the food to control you, you want to control the food" (the food's in control. But right now? I'm loving the control the food has. Cuz it's so damn good).

This week has been frustrating. Which is not an excuse, please don't take it like that. It is to say, don't be thrilled for my Friday weigh-in tomorrow. It won't be pretty. Too much slacking. But next week, I've already talked to my husband about being accountable. The same conversation will happy with my WLB tomorrow. And I will be writing my food down. Me and the 'xchange? Are gonna be friends once again. I'm tired of gaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home