Less of Paige

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Community

When I did Weight Watchers (the first time) something that I found I loved and really helped was having a community of people to lose weight with. If you've ever tried to make multiple attmepts to lose weight, you know how frustrating this journey is. And so it's so wonderful to have people there who truly get it, who will hold you accountable, and be there to hold you up. WW stopped working for me, at least at this point in my life. But I never found another community to support me.

I do have friends and family. As you know, my sister's in this with me. I have WLB, my weight loss buddy. My husband, while not walking the journey with me right now, is incredibly supportive of the journey. Some others. But it hasn't been the same.

But I'm so excited now. I've been cordially invited to participate in an online group of women blogging their weight loss journey. I couldn't be more thrilled. If you're so inclined, come visit us at We Ate It, We Moved It, We Lost It. These women seem incredible. Some are doing amazing and some are struggling. Which is me every day!! I'm mostly excited about the idea and opportunity of a community of women- people- to share my journey with. Thank you, Jules, for the invite. I'm so honored.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Hi Paige,
I see that you've joined us over on WE
Ate it, We moved it,...
I just thought that I'd come over and say, "Hi".
I'll be checking your blog out from time to time too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home