Less of Paige

Friday, March 10, 2006

Needing a Break

From the stupid scale.

I weighed in this morning. I weighed like 17 different numbers, but the one I'm sticking with is 211, which is one half of a pound above last week's. Which was up a half a pound from the week before that.

The scale is moving in the wrong direction, and I'm doing everything right. I worked out six days last week, five so far this week and my yoga class tomorrow will make six. I am doing really well with the 'xchange. There has been little to no cheating.

And SO, I'm going to take a break from the scale. I'm going to just keep doing what I'm doing for the next four weeks, and then we'll go from there. If things still aren't moving, we'll have to figure something out. I don't know how long you should try something without it working before asking for help. But I still feel like two weeks of diet and exercise- well it's too soon to ask for professional help, anyways.

The frustrating thing, the thing I reallyreallyreally don't ge, is that it's not like I've always been unable to lose weight. I lost weight. I lost 35 pounds. I did a really good job. But last time I tried the results were dismal, and this time isn't looking so hot either.

The difference? Is that I'm not giving up. Not this time.

This week has been difficult for me. I'm not sure why. I've been in a bad mood most of the week. Any good mood comes following a valiant effort. But it'll get better. I know it will.

So, for those of you who wait with baited breath (hahaha) for my weekly weigh-in, you've got quite a wait ahead of you. Hopefully the results will be good. In the meantime, stay tuned for other fascinating stuff.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Paige. Good idea.

Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home