Less of Paige

Monday, March 20, 2006

Nine Days

About eight days ago I caught another cold. And there stopped being much to write about here, because I was sick and not exercising and not much was going on. I ate pretty good, but there was still no major weight loss movement.

Today? Today was going to be different! I Netflix-ed a new workout video and I had big plans to sweat while I stripteased!! (Yes, it was Carmen Electra's Striptease. Please Shut Up.) The beginning of the video had Carmen talking. Alot. While I sat on my couch. Don't get me wrong, please. I love my couch. I'm actually a couch potato (hence the blog, you see). But when I'm going to work out, I'm aware that being a couch potato doesn't exactly get me the sweaty results I want. So finally she's done with the beginning and we're going to Warm Up! Which is good because it's still cold in the apartment and I'm chilly and could really use a warm up. Except, except that this is not really a warm up. Oh no. It's a move your head a tiny bit. It was ten minutes of warm-up instruction and then came, "Up next: Routine One Review" and we did the warm-up faster. Well, they did. I skipped it and moved on the Routine Two. Which I tried, really I did. But it was alot more of Carmen talking, and us not really moving. And when I realized that at twenty three minutes in, I hadn't broken a sweat, I decided my time was better spent.

So I turned it off and started blogging. Later this week I'll tell you about my Yoga for Weight Loss class, which starts Wednesday. Someone asked how it yoga for weight loss different from regular yoga. Hopefully on Wednesday I'll be able to tell you.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mom2the6Rs said...

Paige, we have missed you on the blog, girl. Hope you are feeling better.

Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home